Diesel Stiction Remover 1.9L
Injection stiction occurs when oxidisation & carbon build-up form inside the injector. This is related to newer injection technology that runs hotter & causes the oil side of the injector to stick or foul. MotorKote Diesel Stiction Remover removes carbon build-up & provides a coating to eliminate friction in diesel injectors.
- Often restores fouled injectors.
- Helps restore lost power and compression.
- Fights deposit build up.
- Helps reduce friction drag & wear.
- Helps prevent build-up of harmful chemical oxidation.
- Helps reduces noise and vibration in lifters and valves.
- Reduces blow-by and helps smooth idle.
Add to the crankcase of you diesel engine (yes, in the oil!)
- For light vehicles, replace 1.9L of oil with Diesel Stiction Remover for initial cleanup. Ongoing, replace 946ml of oil for prevention.
- For heavy vehicles, replace 3.8L of oil with Diesel Stiction Remover for initial cleanup. Ongoing, replace 1.9L of oil for prevention.